Imagine Laserworks & Low Level Laser Therapy
- Laser is the acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
- The use of Lasers to effect treatment is known as Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLT).
- Laser stimulation may be used to effect any Acupuncture treatment for which needles are typically used. It is particularly suited for nervous patients, children, sports injuries, sensitive areas and ears.
The combination of Imagine Laserworks, LLT and acupuncture offers you:
- Unbeatable success rates
- One hour appointments
- Low cost treatments
- Painless and Drug Free
- Certified Laser Technicians
- Private and confidential
- Individual consultations
- Printouts and CD’s
- On going support
- Affordable Health care
- At Imagine Laserworks clients can easily control addictions and achieve their goals in all areas of self improvement.”
Most people know that the World is an ever shrinking and enlightened place.
Imagine Laserworks is now becoming the first line of attack in helping to control over 160 health problems, including addiction to nicotine, drugs or alcohol, managing weight, severe or chronic pain, stress and sleep disorders.
We combine the ancient principles of acupuncture with the modern technology of Low Level Laser Therapy giving you an advanced form of health care for the new millennium.
Our new model in health care looks at the body as a whole
Our centres use Low Power Lasers and Bio Electrical Stimulation in lieu of needles on age old auricular and body acupuncture points.
The sensation is warm, tingling or pulsating. The application is external at the various, specific energy points. This form of therapy is drugless, painless and highly effective with immediate results. After twenty years of use, no adverse side effects have ever been associated with Laser Therapy.
- Imagine Laserworks centres complement treatments by other health care professionals and are not meant to replace medical attention.
- Contraindications: Pregnancy, Cancer, Photosensitive Medications, Specific Pacemakers.
- History of Non-Invasive Electronic Acupuncture